In honor of the 60th anniversary of Relais & Chateâux, we’re celebrating with a trip to the Netherlands – and you’re invited. Join us on our journey as we partner the exclusive Hotel Landgoed Het Roode Koper and travel to Holland, May 25- June 1.
On this dream trip to Holland, you will be able to enjoy canal and walking tours of Amsterdam, have the opportunity to explore the surroundings of Hotel Landgoed Het Roode Koper by bike, take advantage of the nearby 27-hole golf course at Nunspeet golf club, and so much more.
At Het Roode Koper, a celebrated Relais & Chateâux estate, you’ll stay in a Grand Luxe Room with antique furniture, a king size bed, private bath with modern fixtures, flat screen TV and Espresso Machine. Each room is different; some are located in the villa with beautiful views of the romantic gardens, other rooms are in the historical Coach House with private decks.
The highlight of the trip will be the chef’s dinner on the last night at Landgoed Het Roode Koper. Arjen Bonder, Executive Chef at Landgoed Het Roode Koper, and our own Chris Long will prepare a 5-course tasting menu featuring local Dutch ingredients and Maine seasonal ingredients for a meal that embraces the best of both worlds.
The celebration of these two incredible properties doesn’t end when you return home. In October, Award Winning Executive Chef Arjen Bonder from Landgoed Het Roode Koper will visit Camden, Maine to prepare a dinner at the Camden Harbour Inn.
The Holland & American Package
May 26 – June 1, includes:
- Two nights at The Pulitzer Hotel in Amsterdam with breakfast
- Canal Tour in Amsterdam and a Rijsttafel Dinner including wine, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Walking tour of Amsterdam
- Dinner at De Kas, a Greenhouse in Amsterdam including wine, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Visit to Zaanse Schans
- Four nights at Hotel Landgoed Het Roode Koper in a double room including breakfast
- Four course dinner on Wednesday, including wines
- Tickets and tour at the Kröller Müller Museum
- Lunch after the tour
- Barbecue on Thursday, including wines
- Game spotting
- Dinner at Witte Pauwen on Friday, including wines and wagon ride
- Cocktail, Champagne and canapés Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Five- course Tasting Dinner including wines in Celebration of the 60th Anniversary of Relais & Chateâux on Saturday
- Transport by luxurious coach bus
Price of this trip is $3,298.00 per person based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement $1,425.00. The package excludes taxes, gratuity and personal expenses.
Call to reserve your spot on this package today, there are a limited amount of rooms available. You can reach us at 800-236-4266 or 207-236-4200.